1966 Ford Mustang For Sale
- Viewed 59,128 Times
1966 Ford Mustang
1966 Ford Mustang 302 8 cylinder engine. Pampered Show Piece!
• Non Roller 302 Chromed V8 with 3800 Miles Since Restoration In 1990 (Look at the Pictures of This Beauty!)
• C4 Automatic w/ B&M Ratchet Shifter With Shift Kit
• 3.10 Gears with Track Loc From Nineinchnodular
• 69’ Mustang Chrome 9” Housing With 28 Spline Axles
• New Edelbrock Thunder AVS Carburetor In 2009
• New MSD Pro Billet Distributor In 2009
• New MSD 6AL Ignition with SoftTouch Rev Limiter In 2009
• New MSD Coil In 2009
• New Taylor Wires In 2009
• New Magnaflow Stainless Exhaust In With X Pipe in 2008
• New Thrash Custom Driveshaft In With HD Spicer U Joints in 2008
• New Ford Motorsport Aluminum Valve Covers
• New Mechanical Fuel Pump in 2008
• Koni Front Shocks and Koni Adjustable Rear Shocks
• Ceramic Coated Try Y Headers
• Aluminum Radiator With Polished Overflow Tank
• Chrome Alternator
• Billet Pulleys
• Polished Budnik Billet 15” Wheels
• Auto Meter Sportcomp 5” Monster Tach w/ Shift Light & Settings
• Lecarra Steering Wheel
• Fully Welded Sub Frame Connectors
• Poly Urethane Bushings
• Front Disc Brakes
• All New Rear Brakes, Cylinders, Drums, Springs, and Hardware
• New Dual Bowl Master Cylinder With Proportioning Valve
• LOOK AT ALL THE CHROME! INCLUDING: Chrome 9" Ford Rear End, Leaf Springs, Upper & Lower Control Arms, Spindles, Backing Plates, Tie Rod Ends, Center Link, Cross Member, Monte Carlo Bar, Export Brace, Sway bars
• This Beauty was restored in 1990. The odometer was on 0 and the 3800 Miles are actual on the restoration since 1990!
• THIS CAR HAS NEVER BEEN WASHED, WET, OR IN RAIN!! LOOK UNDERNEATH, NO KNOWN RUST, EVERYTHING UNDERNEATH LOOKS LIKE NEW, SHINY PAINT & CHROME, NO DIRT! EXCEPTIONAL DRIP RAILS AND DOOR JAMS.
• Interior is all stock except Tach, Shifter, and Steering Wheel. New Headliner, Upholstery, Seat Belts, Door Panels, Carpet, and Kick Panels. All New Door Rubbers.
• Climate Controlled Showroom Stored Until 2005. Garaged And Covered Since.
• This car is beautiful, Paint Looks Great, No known Dents, Dings, Scratches, or Rust.
• Interior looks great, Great Seats, Carpet, & Headliner.
• Engine Fires Right Up, Sounds Amazing. Idles and Sounds Great. Mechanically Needs Nothing.
• Gauges Work.
• Uncut Radio Panel.
• Monster Tach Works Perfectly W/ Shift Light Indicator.
• Current Tag and Inspection.
For Sale By Owner
Vehicle is Sold
Duncanville, TX 75137
Auto Transport Quote